Contemporary AP

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
What should I expect to budget for the CR in early Oct (value) with an AP rate? (wing rooms not tower). I heard it was certain $ off amount now? Thanks

I just did the same research for a different month! Up through august the AP rate is $75 off.

This link from Allears should help answer most of your questions except for the AP rates for October are not available yet.

I guess since value season for Deluxe runs into fall 10/4, it might be the same #? $244 is rack for value so -$75 is $169...Is that good for wings?

That's pretty good for a deluxe period. We had $149 a night last June as a promo GA resident rate. We were very pleased. I could have gotten WL for $139 a night. Compare that to the rack rate of $289 a night I was quoted for CR Courtyard view in October. I had a general code rate for WL for CV like $189 a night for the first two nights of our October stay, then it was going to jump to the $289 a night. No codes for the weekend. I was able to get a general code rate for the Poly however at $239 a night so we split our stay.

Also, keep in mind that they are doing major renovation and have the south wing of the CR closed this summer (and I think until some time in Oct.). Wing room AP rates were hard to come by for July...we didn't get one :sad2: I wonder if they are going to do the same with the North wing when the south one is finished? Anyway, just be aware that there may be very few wing room discounts out there right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter