Cool places to eat in Orlando

Colargol

Mouseketeer
Any fun, different or very good places to eat in the Orlando area?

We have kids aged 6 & 10, and want to experience something different, or somewhere with a meal we'll remember.

We have done Disney with character meals etc, so we kind of want something different.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

Hash House A Go Go

I was going to also suggest Dick's Last Resort (its a unique experience) but not for kids ages 6 and 10.

Splitsville at Disney Springs is fun. You can eat lunch or dinner & then bowl. Also the food is quality.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

Hash House A Go Go

I was going to also suggest Dick's Last Resort (its a unique experience) but not for kids ages 6 and 10.

Thanks for the tips! I swapped out our dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's for a breakfast at Crystal Palace the next day, in favor of checking out dinner at Toothsome. I NEED to try one of those crazy shakes.

Benihanas on I-drive for lunch and a show.

Cheesecake Factory in Millennial mall or Winter park.

Q'kenan for good latin food like empanadas, plantains and fruit juices.

Farmers market on Saturdays in Winter Park. Also 4 Rivers BBQ.

Celebration has many options for good food and desserts. It is a great place for a stroll.

Ginther Swirls or Twistee treat for $4.50 banana splits.

Sweet tomatoes for a great soup and salad bar.

Blaze pizza in Disney Springs

You have a car.

Mannys Chop House on Hwy 192 West or at Haines City ... Hwy 27 South Have Children

eat Free ( Some night ? ) good food approx. $ 15 to $20

The Best " Golden Corall " is on Hwy 50 near Clearmont

Go up Hwy 27 North heading for Clearmont Take Right Turn at HOOK street

I second café tutu tango recommended by indsun. http://cafetututango.com/

See if the food or activities look fun to you. Our extended family group had a blast there. This was recommended by my nephew who is a local.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter