Cooler weather...Swim? Clothes?

falash

Earning My Ears
We will arrive this Saturday at FW. Someone said that the pool is heated but do many people actually swim? Seems like it would be too cool for that. Also, do you usually need a jacket at night during this time of the year? Do most folks still wear shorts during the day? I don't know whether to bring mostly summer or fall clothes. The only other time we've gone to WDW was in July and it was so hot that we spent most of our time trying to figure out how to keep cool. I have a feeling that November is going to be much more enjoyable....we can spend all of our time enjoying the campground & parks!

Hi, Falash! We are arriving the same day! We are taking a mixture of clothes, and hope to be able to swim at least once. Right now Sunday looks to be the best day of the week for swimming.

Hey, maybe we'll see each other there! Have fun!!

The pool is kept at 82 degrees, so nice and warm for swimming (but REALLY cold when you get out!) ;)

We usually bring along a light jacket for the evenings, and we wear shorts during the day. Sometimes in the mornings I will wear shorts, but wear a sweatshirt with them for the first couple of hours til it heats up.

You will be able to swim even though it has been a little cool down here lately. Be sure to bring plenty of large towels. It will be cold when you get out of the water especially in the late evenings or at night and even a slightly damp towel will be freezing. We bring sweats and shorts. As long as the sun is out shorts will work but the sun goes down early this time of year and when the wind is blowing it can be very cool. But you are right, this is a much nicer time of year than in the summer. You can always layer on extra clothes for warmth but you can only take off so much to keep cool.

If you arriving anytime after 11/21. The forcast is for colder temperatures, highs in the 60s lows in the 40s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter