• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cost for water mice?

I believe I paid $20 with my MKC discount last November at DD. I would recommend renting at the Poly or GF as I think you have more area to cruise on & the boats seemed to go faster!

I rented one from CR a few weeks ago. It was $20 for a half hour. I don't think it really matters where you rent it from though. I cruised out to the GF, FW(I think that's what it was), and also to the entrance to the MK. There was no DC discount. I enjoyed it so much that I did it 2x on our trip and will definately do it the next time I go.

We rented from the Polynesian last week and got a 10% discount with the Disney Club Card. Its not a lot but every little bit helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter