• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cost of DVC

pavlarusso

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about how much it cost to join DVC and how the vacation club works. I am interested in joining but the disney site did not give me a price, I could not find a price anywhere on the site .
thanks

Your price is based on the amount of points you buy. Check the frequently asked questions here on this forum for LOTS of information. I believe the cost per point is at $72 right now from Disney. (Don't hold me to that though)

Cost is $75/point currently. But they have reduced finance charges to something like 8.9% plus they will buy back your first years points for $10.00/point(magical beginnings program)

Just came back to say I had a brain drain and remembered it was $75 per point, but Kem beat me to it. It makes my $62.50 a point look better all the time!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter