Costco photopass?

nicolita3

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked with costco recently?

I just booked with them and am going in December and photopass is included. I've never done photopass before so I had a few questions..

Does this include ride photos?

Do I need to register the photopass before we go?

we got this last time we went and from what I remember I think it only includes one ride photo.

I do not remember if i had to register it. they either mail you card with a lanyard or you pick it up. What I did do was add it to everyone's app so that when we split up we all had the pp. It also included a dining picture.

Before the end of your trip, you need to stop by the photo shop (there's one in each park) in order to claim your photos. I learned this the hard way, assuming that I could do it online once I got home, but it had to be done in person.

It does include ride photos. At the end of every ride that does photos, snap a pic of your ride photo so that you have the photo code. Then whenever it's convenient, you can type that photo ID in to your app to link the picture to your account. You don't actually have to activate Photopass in order to do that, but in order to actually download and claim the photos you do have to claim your Photopass at the photo supply store. At least, that's how it was when I was there in January.

Thank you all for your responses. This is the first time we had photopass and I can't wait for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter