@cottontail

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
How do you have your lithographs displayed? Since you get four for each movie, how do you display them? One movie per wall? Also, where did you get your Disney kitchen stuff? DH won't let me order things from the Disney Store.com because of the exchange rate and shipping costs. My Disney Store has mostly stuff for kids. Does your Disney Store sell more adult/home stuff?

Hello again:

I have all four of the same movie grouped together, two on top, two underneath, at the left side of my fireplace. So far that is all that I have had framed, but if i do more I would use the opposite wall with another set of four. Above our computer desk I have a metal" mickey mouse ave".

I believe it is cdnmickey who has the kitchen things. But i have seen kitchen utensils in wdw at the downtown disney store. Our store in Hamilton at limeridge mall had a few kitchen things about a year and a half ago, they still have mugs.

The other day one of the cm's told me that the disney stores are gearing their market towards 4 to 8 year olds, I told her I was disappointed as I enjoyed getting things for my family, ex . a small mickey golf type shirt for hubby- 2 yrs ago., mugs etc. sweatshirts, t shirts and most of all my snowglobes that I collect.

I don't order anything from disney.com because of all the shipping charges, exchange, and probably dutie at the border. I would like to though.

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter