Countdown - negative numbers - How LOW can we go?

Wouldn't show the new posts and then wouldn't even let me post to correct my above post. This is getting annoying!

It would let you hit edit? That is strange.....

At first I posted a number, but it was wrong because there were additional posts that weren't showing to me. As soon as I posted, those missing posts showed so I edited to a period (.) until I could finish reading the "new" posts. Then I tried editing my edited post and it would allow me to put the negative symbol in, and nothing else. ??? I tried numbers and letters both.

I bet I have had at least 10 posts today that won't show the current posts until I post. Frustrating !

At first I posted a number, but it was wrong because there were additional posts that weren't showing to me. As soon as I posted, those missing posts showed so I edited to a period (.) until I could finish reading the "new" posts. Then I tried editing my edited post and it would allow me to put the negative symbol in, and nothing else. ??? I tried numbers and letters both.

I bet I have had at least 10 posts today that won't show the current posts until I post. Frustrating !
Try copying the last post and just change the last number. I always just copy it and paste and change the number so I don't have to go look.

Try copying the last post and just change the last number. I always just copy it and paste and change the number so I don't have to go look.

But the problem being MANY times it doesn't show me the last post to copy it. ??? They don't show up until after I post with the wrong number.

But the problem being MANY times it doesn't show me the last post to copy it. ??? They don't show up until after I post with the wrong number.
try refreshing the page before posting maybe the page will show up. I know it is so frustrating.

I didn't try it. Thanks for the idea, but what a pain having to refresh every game thread before I post. Besides, it's more fun to complain. Right ? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter