Counter Service and childs Menu question

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
When I look at the selection of food on the children's menu :sad2: everything looks awful and I do not think my 2DS(4,7) would want to eat it for every meal.
Am I better off buying them what they would want to eat (they love plain cheeseburgers and they don't always eat a lot of food)? Would using their counterservice for their breakfast be a better use for them? :confused3

have cheeseburgers on the regular menu. While the plan states that children have to order off the kids menu, credits are still pooled (as of this time) and we had no problem ordering 3 adult selections at the counter service places (we were 2A and 2C on the plan). At only one place did the CM at the register say to me that she was going to ring the order up as 2 separate orders (2 A choices on 1; 1 A choice on the other) but everywhere else, no one cared.

So if your girls prefer a plain CB, and don't eat a lot, order 1 double CB meal, maybe order an add'l bun and split it between them. I've done that w/ my boys alot.

if they are light eaters, they could probably share one kids counter service meal, and you could give each of them some of your or dh's fries if they like fries.

I have the opposite problem, my 9 year old doesn't care for "kid" foods. She wouldn't eat a french fry or hot dog or mac and cheese if she was starving! We plan to subsitute carrots or fruit for fries whenever we can...and let her eat a bit off of our meals to add to whatever of the kids meal she will eat. She has very "adult" tastes...but only eats a tiny portion at each meal.

Depending on the particular CS place you choose, you'll need to order 2-3 meals in order to feed all four of you. If you opt for three meals, try to order all three adult meals at once. If they tell you that one needs to be a kid's meal, then just purchase two adults meals, then get back on line and purchase the third.

Your kids' "child" credits are really no different than the adult credits. For example, if you stayed at WDW for 5 days, you'd have 20 CS credits. You can buy 20 adult meals with those credits...no requirement to ever purchase a kid's meal UNLESS you try to order more meals than the number of adults on your card. In those cases, you just get on line twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter