Country Bears Jug at Pecos Bill's

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
My last two trips to Disney (January and March), they've been out of Country Bears jugs at Pecos Bill's. They assured me that more would be coming in. We're going back in August, but some friends who were just there told me that they didn't have the jugs when they were there either. Does anyone know the status of these? Are they gone for good or do you think they'll be back? I could kick myself for not getting one last year!

Menu from all ears, updated this month, 04/18, still shows the mug. The only mention I saw was with the slushy.

Strawberry Lemonade Slushy - served in a souvenir Country Bears Jug $10.99

Worst case, non-preferred option, there are a slew of them on Ebay with some just a couple of dollars more than the slushie listed above.

I'm sure you'd rather get your own, but if they're out when you go in August message me and I'll send you mine. It's just gathering dust in the back of a cupboard; I'd just as soon someone enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts