Couple packing questions

hunnypotmama

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi! Just wanted to ask a couple packing questions...I've read where people take collapsible coolers into the park...I was curious what brand, and how big these are? How much/what kind of stuff do you put in there? Are we talking 2 bottles of water or a 6 pack of soda lol?

Also, what types of first aid things do you all pack? I have always taken a couple things, mainly bandaids and antibiotic ointment, and have never had to use them, knock on wood, but what other type things do you take to be prepared?

Thanks!

I'd been contemplating the same thing about drinks and coolers. Here's what I may do...

We're taking a backpack, so I think we may use the kids' insulated lunch bags that they use for their snacks at school. I'll be able to fit 2 water bottles in one of them, or a couple of juice boxes for the kiddos.

If it does nothing else, it will keep the cold water from sweating all over the camera and camcorder.

As for a first aid kit, I carry some motrin and some bandaids into the parks. If someone has a cold, then some cold medicine may come along, too.

Don't forget to bring extra film and carry an extra camera battery. I got lucky at the Philadelphia Zoo last month. I checked the camera before we left and it worked. I didn't check the battery indicator, though. When I tried to open the lens, it wouldn't. A quick battery change and we were good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter