Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87 and receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND just fine! Actually I rec'd my envie on Wednesday!

Haven't received yet this week, so I will forward those on once they make there way to me! I did get a PG insert this week, so I have a small envelope headed out to Cameron991 today!

Happy 4th all!

Carlyzmom...I forgot your envie on Monday. It's ready to go and will be dropped in off Wednesday. Sorry!!

Alyssa...Got the small envie on Wednesday and the big envie on Thursday. Guess the bigger ones go slower! Hope your WDW trip was great!

Got a big one from NYCDiane right before vacation, I have an envie ready for ibleedblue to go out today...just didn't make it to the post office in Orlando ;) Trip was great - hot, humid, and crowded.

Still nothing from last week in the mail to forward on. Hopefully if/when I receive it and this weeks, I'll have a large envelope to send out next week!

Still nothing from last week in the mail to forward on. Hopefully if/when I receive it and this weeks, I'll have a large envelope to send out next week!

Lander had a dental emergency which delayed the envie being sent last week. According to the post here on the thread there were two envies sent on 7/3 to you. Hope they both arrive tomorrow.

Big envie going out to MickeyCrocs today!! Just an FYI - I will be late with your envie next week - we are heading to see the Mouse and won't return till Monday evening!!

Receiving from HulaGirl87 regularly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter