Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sent in two envies today, and it ended up way cheaper than doing my usual big envie ‍♀️ And received last week. Ladies did anyone not get a smart source in their paper this week?

CarlyzMom...I sent a teeny, tiny envie out to you on Monday. I blame my sender. She decided to go to WDW last week and put having fun there on a higher priority than finding a post office in Orlando and sending me an envie last week! :earboy2:

Alyssa...got an envie from you yesterday.

Received from Eyor44 today. Thank you!
My goodness it took that long to reach you? I mailed it on Monday, July 3. We were at Indian Lake, NY in the Adirondack Mountains. It is a very small town but a nice post office. It is so remote that I had to go to the library in town for internet to be able to work while I am there. Sorry it took so long to reach you, but on the plus side, I may have gotten a new client while I was there just from wearing my Dopey Challenge shirt from the Marathon this year.

We arrived home last night and I had one envie waiting from TonyaG. Thanks!

CarlyzMom...I sent a teeny, tiny envie out to you on Monday. I blame my sender. She decided to go to WDW last week and put having fun there on a higher priority than finding a post office in Orlando and sending me an envie last week! :earboy2:

Alyssa...got an envie from you yesterday.
:faint: :earseek: :rotfl2:

Velrox --- no envie received this week. Hopefully, it will show up tomorrow.

Alyssa --- Thank you for the Disney post card! I'm glad you & your family had a good time!!
I have an envie ready to go out to you tomorrow. When the envie from Velrox arrives, I'll go thru it quickly and get that out to you also.

Received on Friday! Only had one insert in my paper today.

I start my doctorate research course this week and just realized I'm out of stamps! I will be mailing out tomorrow, but it will be after class, so it should go out Tuesday morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!