Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday.
I received two envies from TonyaG today, one postmarked September 6 and the other postmarked September 11.

Rec'd an envelope from HulaGirl87 last week - thank you!

Sending a BIG one to ShiPooOwner!! (thanks to my inserts and extra from my mom and neighbor!) Enjoy!

It arrived today ~ Thursday! :yay: I haven't even had a chance to go through it yet as it was one of those days here. :crazy2: Looking forward to spending time with it tomorrow. :sunny: Thank you, Laurie!

" I hope Lander is doing ok. :scared: Fort Myers doesn't sound like a good place to be. :sad2: Maybe they have relocated temporarily. Stay safe if you're in the path of nasty Irma. Coupons can definitely wait if conditions are hazardous! :grouphug:"

Thanks I wanted to let you guys know that we are safe and our house is fair. Others have it a lot worse but there is still a ton of clean up and we still don't have power.

Velrox --- Envie received yesterday. Thank you!

Alyssa --- I'll have a biggie to go out to you on Monday. Between the extras from my received envie, the inserts my friend gave me and what I'll get in tomorrow's paper, there will be a lot going out to you. Enjoy!! (oh, as always, the soon-to-be-expired coups will be paper-clipped and on top of the pile)

" I hope Lander is doing ok. :scared: Fort Myers doesn't sound like a good place to be. :sad2: Maybe they have relocated temporarily. Stay safe if you're in the path of nasty Irma. Coupons can definitely wait if conditions are hazardous! :grouphug:"

Thanks I wanted to let you guys know that we are safe and our house is fair. Others have it a lot worse but there is still a ton of clean up and we still don't have power.

Good to hear from you, Lander! Sounds like things aren't good but could have been worse for you. Hope clean up goes well but living without power has got to be totally awful! Would you like to hop off the train temporarily? Just let me know what you prefer to do. We're thinking of you!

Greg - I'm sorry I'm not making it to the post office today; Joel shared his stomach bug with me and I've been home sick all day :(
I will get it out tomorrow!!

Greg - I'm sorry I'm not making it to the post office today; Joel shared his stomach bug with me and I've been home sick all day :(
I will get it out tomorrow!!
No problem. I've been receiving the others just fine. Usually on Thursday.

TonyaG...this week's envie went out today, last week's went out on Tuesday and the week prior went out on Monday. Sorry for not posting updates. Busy, busy, busy....

I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday.
I received two envies from TonyaG today, one postmarked September 6 and the other postmarked September 11.

The postal system is really making me mad! Can't believe they want to raise rates when they can't get the mail where it's supposed to go. BTW mailing an envie today. I was by myself at the daycare yesterday and couldn't leave.

Envie went out to ibleedblue on Tuesday. Huge envie received from NYCDiane yesterday :)

Velrox ---- No envie received this week

Alyssa ---- Hoping for inserts tomorrow and that my friend drops off extras. If So, I'll have an envie to go out to you. If not I'll let you know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter