Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to Quasi123 this past Monday. Hoping you all didn't get too much weather from the storm and are okay.

We were spared from the worst from the hurricane. It took a turn southward as it approached and really spared my area. I'm in central NC, just southeast of Raleigh. Areas south of me, and especially those near the coast, are experiencing terrible flooding. Rivers are expected to crest this week at more than 20' over flood stage. We got off fairly easily...just lost power for a few hours and have some debris in the yard that needs cleaning.

Envie will be going out to eyor44 Monday. I think the USPS is still running fine in my area even though half the state is shut down.

If anyone is traveling through NC from the north or south over the next couple of weeks, be aware that I-95 is closed. Visit this site for travel updates. https://tims.ncdot.gov/tims/

Received on Saturday. Only one insert in my paper today, but got a medium size ready to go out to DVCLaurie in the morning!

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I got lucky and my friend dropped a TON of inserts!! HUUUGE envie will be headed your way tomorrow!

Ibleedblue: I received your envie on Wednesday and I am so glad that you made it through the storm okay.

I had mailed to Quasi123 on Monday.

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa --- I mailed an envie to you today with my extras as well as this week's inserts from the weekly neighborhood paper that comes with all the flyers and coups.
Hopefully my friend will drop inserts tomorrow and I'll have another to send on Monday.

NYCDiane- I got an envie today!
I mailed 2 out to ibleedblue this afternoon, looks like I might be making another trip to the post office this week :)

Got Alyssa's envie from last week today.

Will mail out to Eyor44 tomorrow. I was hoping to combine last weeks envie with my leftovers from yesterday's paper prior to sending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter