• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Coupons To Give Away

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
I have coupons form Birnbaum's 2001 Guide that expire Dec. 31. If anyone wants them, I willmail them to the first person who e-mails me their address.

Louise

Hi!

I would love to have the coupons if you have'nt already given them away. We will be going in early December and every little bit helps. I tried to email you but it would'nt let me do it. If they are still available just pm me and I will get an address to you. Thanks for the offer!!:)

I also have these coupons which I won't be using if anyone would like them, send me an e-mail and I would be happy to pass them along...

That is so nice of you guys. If ayone still has extra I am going for Christmas with 15 family members. Everylittle bit counts.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone

The coupons I had were given away today, alot of people emailed me about them.

Sorry!!

HI

What book did you get these coupons from, and what are tehy for? I will buy the book if it is worth the discounts. I know you guys don't have them left. It looks like alot of people have visited this thread.

Here is my email address, you can mail me and let me know. Thank you very much

Babyluv005@yahoo.com

I have one car class upgrade for
National Car rental
*25% off Disney's Vero Beach Accomodations
*up to 25% off Disneys Hilton Head Island Accomodations
*2001 AAA Vacations Exclusive offer get tote bag during your visit at the vip lounge
*save $2.00 at Virgin Megastore
*10% discount on selected items at Downtown Disney (Hand cut cristal) Arribas bros
*10% off Planet Hollywood
*20% off Gospel Brunch House of Blues
*Kodak Buy one Get two Fantasy Photo Package 1 5x7 & 4 wallets at regular price get 2 keychains or magnets free
*10% off All Excursions Sammys Duvalls Water sports Centre
*$2.00 off Kodak Max 400 film 4-pack or a max zoom 800 film 4- pack only good at the wdw resort
*10% off Mercury water mouse mini power boat

All from Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2001 Book

I have a set, too. Feel free to e-mail me. But, i want to have more fun with it. Tell me why YOU need them more than someone else!!! Best story wins the coupons - and gets posted!

:D

Don't you think you are degrading people, having them tell you why they need it more than someone else. Why would you want to hear about some peoples sad stories. I do not call that fun at all. Good luck anyway.

I don't mean it as a negative thing at all!!! I was looking for fun stories...

i.e. "I'm going with 6 kids for 10 days and want to save some extra money to take everyone to Cirque du Soleil"

Not -- "I just lost my job and the kids aren't going to eat for weeks..."

Goodness, I hope no one is offended. I really meant this as a fun thing.

I didn't think that was meant in the spirit of degradation at all. I thought it was a hysterical idea, and I was upset that I wasn't witty enough to think of it first! I certainly will be checking back for the winning story! By the way, my coupons are spoken for. Thank you to all who responded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter