Courtyard by Marriott RECENTLY?

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in the last few weeks? I was wondering if rumors of all their food facilities closing down was true.. specifically, TCBY, or Pizza hut....
And also, what options are there for breakfast in the hotel itself?
Anyone who's been there recently who can tell us anything about this hotel since the special rates went into effect? I'll be there Nov.28th...

I stayed there for one night. I have to be honest that I missed the entire food issue. However, they had a selection of Breakfast foods (including hot foods) in the snack bar area of their lobby for sale in the morning.

We just got back. They had a breakfast buffet in the lobby, think the prices were $7 adults, $3.50 children, 5 and under ate free. Pizza hut and the TCBY were closed but you could get 2 choices of Pizza Hut pizzas in the lobby along with a couple of other choices at night, again in the lobby. However, our 2nd week the hotel was very busy so maybe they will re-open the eating places soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter