Cove bar, mid week, November...

steelyfun

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

Thinking about plans for our upcoming trip (Nov. 13 to 17) and I'd love to try out the Cove Bar. I hear there is always a line... Would that still be true for mid-week, mid-November? We've got a toddler with us so we'd, need a table. Just wondering if I should plan for us to go a half hour before opening and wait or if there's a chance the lines might be a little less during a slower week and we could be more spontaneous

Thanks for all the help!!!

There's no way to know for sure, though there's pretty much zero chance of you just being able to walk right up and get a table immediately. But it's possible you could have a 15-30 minute wait. That has happened to me (though rarely).

There will be a line if you go at peak times.
We hit it about 11:15 and generally have no or very little wait.

Even with a line, the wait is rarely over 30 min. We waited about 25 at noon on a Saturday recently. There are many more tables than bar seats so getting a table is practically a given. It's actually quite hard to get a spot AT the bar.

I went mid week in early May- I got to the line 15 mins before open and not a wait. But I will say when it opened there were at least 50+ people in line.

We have had to wait not for a table, there were many open tables. No, we had to wait in line before we could be seated in one of those empty tables because they din't have servers for those tables.

Thanks for the tips on here. We have missed out on Cove Bar during our trips due to poor planning and then shaking our heads at the line walking past. We will definitely be making sure we turn up to queue around 15/20 minutes before opening. Looking forward to experiencing it for the first time!

Yes, thanks the the info everyone! We'll definitely plan for 30 ish minutes before opening. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!