Cranium Command's Buzzy has been stolen

Isn’t this the guy that claimed Disney was trying to railroad him and that he sneaks back stage but doesn’t steal anything?

All the recovered items that I read about were from Haunted Mansion, with no indication that Buzzy was among the items.

I honestly don’t see how anyone could sneak him out... he’s so heavy and bulky. It’s likely someone tried (and cut all the cables) and failed and then Disney removes him to someplace safe.

Yes but the former CM who was arrested posted photos of Buzzy on his defunct Twitter account. It isn't much of a leap.

Didn't get charged for buzzy, just his clothes. It's all in the police reports posted everywhere

Oh, the most interesting line in that report "Spikes had photographs of other animatronics that were reported stolen last year on his phone"! What else is missing?!! Major black ops stuff going on to steal multiple animatronics from Disney.
I guess we know what happened to the Hatbox Ghost! LOL JK.
Seriously, this guy is toast. Sent pictures of the stolen stuff in a tan bag from inside his car to another employee. They searched his house and found said tan bag and then photos of missing items on his phone. He also digitally edited the search warrant in a video post of his removing listed stolen items. All that and the guy he sold the stolen items to ratted him out.

And he stole the Haunted Mansion outfits while the ride was in operation?! How do you manage that lol?

And he stole the Haunted Mansion outfits while the ride was in operation?! How do you manage that lol?

Assumedly they weren't part of the active ride at the time. Extra outfits or something similar in a backstage area.

When Madame Leota asks the spirits to ring the bell, you don't think they do that naked, do you? Of course the spirits are dressed. Ringing a bell, or beating a drum, in public requires some type of attire. Thankfully the spirits had more than one change of clothes,else the ride would have shut down! (please, no one spoil the magic for me!)

Oh, the most interesting line in that report "Spikes had photographs of other animatronics that were reported stolen last year on his phone"! What else is missing?!! Major black ops stuff going on to steal multiple animatronics from Disney.
I guess we know what happened to the Hatbox Ghost! LOL JK.
Seriously, this guy is toast. Sent pictures of the stolen stuff in a tan bag from inside his car to another employee. They searched his house and found said tan bag and then photos of missing items on his phone. He also digitally edited the search warrant in a video post of his removing listed stolen items. All that and the guy he sold the stolen items to ratted him out.
Yes! When I read that line my first thought was how insane you’d have to be to steal multiple animatronics! I wonder if he would have gotten away with it if he didn’t (allegedly) steal Buzzy.

Yes! When I read that line my first thought was how insane you’d have to be to steal multiple animatronics! I wonder if he would have gotten away with it if he didn’t (allegedly) steal Buzzy.
Well, I think he would of gotten away with it if he didn't record all the incriminating evidence on his cell phone. The only good thing about smart phones is criminals seem to have to record or even share the illicit stuff they do.
Well maybe they could have gotten him without the cell. Disney has records of him being at the scene of the crime when he wasn't even supposed to be working that day. Not suspicious at all.
That and I'm sure there is someone out there who is going to show off their cool Disney animatronic to the wrong person someday...

I'm glad that it wasn't an urban explorer. They might trespass but they should never take or damage anything.

This guy is such a goof. How can you think it's a good idea to brag about being a thief?

Yikes,
$120k for the Buzzy animatronic? When the authorities came sniffing around and asking him about it, and he heard that price, I'm betting he buried it in a deep dark hole with every shred of evidence he could possibly muster. He's in felony territory with just the clothing but that is serious jail time right there for Buzzy. Add in whatever other animatronics are also missing... :rolleyes1
Of course he goes and posts the picture of the face mold so maybe he isn't that bright? Sounded like he was trying to prove that the mold picture came from a different source though so who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter