cranking bed lift poles that lift the bed 6 plus feet?

reginaquick

Earning My Ears
hi, i just joined because i saw a woman had posted many years back: https://www.disboards.com/threads/bed-poles-for-college-dorm-help.2756421/ "I have a newly college freshman daughter who will be leaving to college in 7 weeks. When she visited the college and stayed over at the dorms a few months ago, she noticed that many students had lifting cylinder shape poles that crank and lifts the bed up to make room for underneath the bed..ie: Couch, desk, chair in that area..etc.. almost like a loft like. She loved it and asked where they got them and they told her Loews. We both went to Loews today in our area and they looked at both of us like we asked a foreign question. Does anyone here know what i am talking about?? If so, can anyone assist us what does it called and where we can buy it?? Thanks so much for your help, You guys helped me greatly assisting me with renting books online and i know you will be able to help me again!! I even google online but no avail. I don't know the specific name for it." OP later said they didn't get them at lowes. i responded to post but am not sure if she'll ever see it.

i'm looking for a cranking bed frame or legs of some sort so i can lift my bed up and down. ceiling beds are usually made in europe and like 5k, i can't swing that and don't want a loft bed that doesn't come down as i have MS and balance issues, and a murphy bed won't work as i have a rental and can't screw things into wall or floor so this seems like the best solution. does anyone know where i can get a cranking bed frame like the one OP describes above? i am many years out of college, so i'm out of the game...she ddn't mention what school her daughter was going to or i'd call them myself...thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter