Crazy Golf

Kim & James

Earning My Ears
We always go to play crazy golf but we have never been to the Disney ones. Can these be easily reached without a car? Can you use Disney Transport to any of the 3 courses?
Thanks
Kim:confused:

i know that you can get to Winter Summerland by using the Blizzard Beach bus as they are in the same place. If I remember rightly the Fantasia (?) course is by the Boardwalk Inn so a bus there would only leave a short walk. Someone will correct me if I am mistaken.

When we went to Winter Summerland we took the bus to Blizzard Beach. Whebn we went to Fantasia Gardens we got a bus to the Swan and walked over.

Winter Summerland crazy golf like the others said is right next door to Blizzard Beach & is in my opinion the better themed of the two courses.

Fantasia Gardens is located by the Swan & Dolphin. If I remember rightly it was looking a bit tired when we went there in Aug 01.

My family preferred the Pirates Cove course on International Dr.

Regards
Mick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter