Creative help! Party Fishing Them! Favors/Centerpieces!! With Pictures!!

FISHING FOR DAVES YOUTH
HAPPY 50th DAVE LASTNAME

Don't go too long before HOOKING up with DAVE again!
Thank you for joining us on the special day!

uh oh...the pics are not showing up anymore..

let's try this:

th_CharmedImSure051.jpg

okay i have no idea why this is not working, but here is the link to the favor!

Photobucket pic!

Thanks a bunch!! as soon as i can get the centerpieces going i will post those too :)

I'm thinking of having all the favors in a big tackle box at the guest book table with gummy worms in there too :)

Michelle I just love reading your posts your very creative!

ok How about galvenised buckets to put stuff in!
Coolers are so guyish I might do some thing with them at the food tabel
CVS had a bunch of chocolate fish on clearence from Christmas
Sweedish fish (the red yummy candy fish)
Goldfish crackers
You could even do some kind of bait box with a mix of gummie worms swedish fish ect.

Good Luck hope its a big splash!

Hi, At walmart they have fishing tackle boxes with candy in them, They have red and white bobbers, gummy worms, small foil covered fish and something else. He have had them a few times. Also if you call your state fish and wildlife dept they have given us a ton of free things for a party before. Why not hang fishing wire outside with odd things on hooks like a shoe, beer can ect. Make a wind chime out of fishing stuff. Get some balloons and paper mache them and then paint them as bobbers and hang them around. See if you can find some pumkin lights and repaint them as bobbers. If you did the blue jello water we put the red swedish fish in them. Why not a small bucket of worms in dirt like at kids partys with gummy worms and jello and cookie crumbs. Also look on familey fun and a few of the other parents magizine sights as they always have lots of ideas. Have fun.

Hi guys!! the party is SATURDAY!!! i'm getting nervous!! here are the centerpices!!
grr... pics are not working again!

LINK!!!

here is a link to where there are 3 photos of them AND you can enlarge them! haha!!

It is a fish bowl, with natural stones on the bottom and then a bobber floating inside and hooked to the bottom of the bobber is a fish, so it looks like the fish is swimming in the bowl :)

what do you think?

THANKS for ALL YOUR HELP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter