Creative ways to store a TON of pins at home?

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Hi all, I have at least 1,000 pins, probably more- from collecting and trading over the years. At the current time, I have 23 x 17 basic cork boards I've used, my daughter and I organize them that way. They are not attractive at all, and heavy/bulky. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on ways to showcase their pins (not in books)?

Hi all, I have at least 1,000 pins, probably more- from collecting and trading over the years. At the current time, I have 23 x 17 basic cork boards I've used, my daughter and I organize them that way. They are not attractive at all, and heavy/bulky. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on ways to showcase their pins (not in books)?

I've seen large banners of different material that seem like a possible option.

If you like to group them by theme, maybe several smaller framed boards.

I've seen people spruce up their cork boards by wrapping them in a thin fabric (or just cover the cork part in the case of the framed ones) ! It'd still be bulky/heavy but you'd get more customizations options to match your space better ! : )

DW is a big time collector too, well over 1K pins too. Her craft room has a bunch of embroidery hoops with colorful cloth inserts - probably a dozen of them hung on the wall. Easy to switch up every now and then to highlight her favorite collections.

Someone on another thread said they put pins in their "pinfolio." I looked that up and it led to a web site named Go Pin Pro that has some storage solutions - some of which can be hung on wall like 2 ft x 2 ft felt boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter