Credit card deposit put on room in 2017 for 2018 trip

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: I put a credit card deposit on port orleans hotel room in 2017 for upcoming 2018 trip. My husband ordered new cards for us with better benefits and cancelled the card I used to put deposit down for disney room. I may have to shorten my 2018 vacation by a day. Do I call disney and give them a new credit card number even though I used a different card for the original deposit.

Thanks,
Deb.

I don't think it will be an issue,I have put a deposit down with one card and used another to pay it off in the past (to maximize rewards).I also went in and changed the card in my disney experience also.
this year my deposit went on my disney visa and paid it off on my amex card.

Hello: I put a credit card deposit on port orleans hotel room in 2017 for upcoming 2018 trip. My husband ordered new cards for us with better benefits and cancelled the card I used to put deposit down for disney room. I may have to shorten my 2018 vacation by a day. Do I call disney and give them a new credit card number even though I used a different card for the original deposit.

Thanks,
Deb.

Agree with @1911 it won't be an issue at all. You don't have to let them know anything. Just use the new card going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter