Credit card info stolen at Disney

Fstjuan

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody
I recently used my credit card to book a DCL cruise and shortly after has fraudulent charges done overseas, cancelled the card and got a new. Used the new card while on the cruise and again had fraudulent charges overseas. I have only used this card at Disney World, resorts and cruiseline and has to get it replaced 2 times now, anyone else?

Hello everybody
I recently used my credit card to book a DCL cruise and shortly after has fraudulent charges done overseas, cancelled the card and got a new. Used the new card while on the cruise and again had fraudulent charges overseas. I have only used this card at Disney World, resorts and cruiseline and has to get it replaced 2 times now, anyone else?

Oh my! Sorry this happened. A question... Did you book the cruise through the DCL website? Perhaps it has been breached?

Were you part of the Equifax breach? If so, go to their website. So many people were affected.

Sorry to hear, Fstjuan. I've been using my Disney card like crazy the last few months as we prep for our Jan vacation (I'm usually dedicated to a different card that gives me money on travelocity). A few years ago, I was hit twice within a week on 2 different cards, and within 6 months, on 3 in total. I feel like once a jerk gets some info, they try to get as much from you as fast as possible. That year was so bad, someone changed all my personal details that I couldn't answer them when reporting. Wishing you the best that this is the last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts