Crocs at Hong Kong Disneyland

There was a Crocs store at iSquare in Tsim Sha Tsui when we were there in 2012. We even bought a pair of Mickey crocs there for DS.

I don't remember if I saw any at HKDL but that doesn't mean that they didn't have them. We didn't spend a lot of time shopping in the park. We did spend time shopping in the resort store.

There was a Crocs store at iSquare in Tsim Sha Tsui when we were there in 2012. We even bought a pair of Mickey crocs there for DS.

I don't remember if I saw any at HKDL but that doesn't mean that they didn't have them. We didn't spend a lot of time shopping in the park. We did spend time shopping in the resort store.

There's a crocs store at the Peak as well.

actually, there are so many crocs stores in HK I just decided to google. I didn't see one at HKDL on the list, or even one elsewhere on Lantau, but I just gave a cursory glance. anyway, here's a link to all locations in HK

http://www.crocs.com.hk/front-end/store_locator.php

Thank You! Now I'll just have to decide if I want to venture off the Island to go. I was thinking if my shoes were not treating my feet kindly I would pick some up at the resort.

:)

Thank You! Now I'll just have to decide if I want to venture off the Island to go. I was thinking if my shoes were not treating my feet kindly I would pick some up at the resort.

:)

I would check at HKDL first. I have a vague recollection that there might have been some hanging at the resort store. But I might be wrong about it. If there isn't any there, then you can go get some if you need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter