crowds and weather?

Shamu Goofy and HCR

Earning My Ears
Going to HRH from 5/25-5/28 Taking Fiancee and Nephew(his first time, she is a HRH regular. How are the crowds and the weather? Is it worth it to go one day to Busch Gardens or WDW-MGM or will the crowds be to intense this time of the year. I am spoiled with Fotl and not sure how hot it will be and how bad the crowds are. Please help he is 14 and a thrill ride lover ( been since 10/01 since I was on the Hulk and Spidey the countdown is at 3) Help.:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

The weather is beautiful right now, the heat has lightened up a bit, although someone from up north might still find it hot.
It will be very busy everywhere since it's Memorial Day weekend! Maybe Monday would be the best day to visit another park since a lot of people will be on their way home that day.
Have fun!

would 2 IOA/US lovers and a roller coaster 14year old like busch gardens without fotl better than an extra day at IOA? How are the wait times there for the rides?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter