Crowds at Aulani?

Fishmonster5

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are considering a visit to Aulani the first week of December this year. We have been reading trip reports from folks saying that there is no place to sit at pools, that they have waited in line an hour to register kids for Aunty's Beach House and that they have had long waits to see characters. That doesn't sound very relaxing:sad1:

I am trying to understand it the reviews were for the busy summer season or if we should expect big crowds the first week of December.

Thanks!

We visited this past Dec (6th-13th or something like that) and experienced none of what you described. There wasn't any difficulty in finding chairs, at most lines for the slides were 5 minutes (usually only a minute or two). We did not have kids along but nothing seemed to be as busy as has been talked about in some reports.

We just got home from Aulani. Weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) were busier than the weekdays, but still wasn't so crowded that you couldn't find beach chairs together. Sure, the prime spots went first, but that's expected.

I'd say about half the guests were from North America and Hawaii, about 30% from Japan, and the rest from Australia, New Zealand, and the British Isles.

Cast members we spoke to said Fall was their slow season, followed by May through early June. They said that Summer was their busiest season.

Glad to hear that May, early June are lighter crowds!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can't wait for our family's late May, early June trip celebrating our youngest son's high school graduation!:cool1:

Should be awesome and lighter crowds makes it even better!pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter