Crowds at Spring Break - better at USF/IOA ?

DonnaDavid

Mouseketeer
I usually visit WDW with 3 small kids during the off-season, but we're going to be in Orlando 3/23-31 this year. Do you think I'll be less miserable with the crowds at Universal vs. WDW? We have a reservation at the PB for the front of the line feature. Thanks, Donna

Hi, Donna:

IMHO, with the Universal Express perk for onsite guests, crowds don't really matter! In fact, I enjoy it more when the parks are crowded because it really feels good to surpass a 45 to 90 minute line! Woooohooo!! :bounce:

Spring break is peak season so I'm sure it will be packed, especially IOA because of it's popularity with school age kids. Don't worry, though, you've got the magic key!

A little advice, do the Universal park last! If you do it first, like I made the mistake of doing last year, the lines at Disney will kill you!:D

I believe we will see Universal make a big play for the spring break crowd for the duration of the spring break season, so expect the crowd level to be up.
If you are staying onsite you have the only crowd-breaker that works all the time.
I live here and go every weekend and know my way around and when the place is slammed with bodies i just go home or single rider MIB. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter