crowds currently at universal

DANAW

Mouseketeer
At Disney now, and trying to decide if its worth it to spend around $480 for our family to do universal studios for one day. we dont want to spend the xtra for the express passes...any idea of crowds today?

Well, since you said "today" and this was posted yesterday I will say I glanced at the Universal app yesterday afternoon and other than Hagrid's almost everything was a 5-15 minute wait. I believe ET was 25 for some weird reason. Gringott's was 30 from what I remember at that particular time, but essentially everything (but 3-4 rides) were 5-15 minute wait. However, it was week day and it's nowhere near the weekend. Today might be another good day like that. Weekends would be a little different, but I'm sure the waits wouldn't be too bad as it's still non-peak season until Thanksgiving week.

Well, since you said "today" and this was posted yesterday I will say I glanced at the Universal app yesterday afternoon and other than Hagrid's almost everything was a 5-15 minute wait. I believe ET was 25 for some weird reason. Gringott's was 30 from what I remember at that particular time, but essentially everything (but 3-4 rides) were 5-15 minute wait. However, it was week day and it's nowhere near the weekend. Today might be another good day like that. Weekends would be a little different, but I'm sure the waits wouldn't be too bad as it's still non-peak season until Thanksgiving week.
It seems like they've been running ET at half capacity lately. Noticed it on my trip in late October.

Thanks for the explanation on ET's wait time, @Linkura.

At the moment, Hagrid's 90, Kong is 50, and a few other attractions between 30-20, the rest are 5-15 minute wait.

Don't know if OP is still curious, more than likely not in the area anymore, but for anyone curious themselves, Saturday while I'm sure was eventually busier, the wait times didn't seem too bad in my opinion up until I left after 2pm, so I cannot say afterwards.

For anyone curious on what I accomplished, I came in later than I typically do, on the way in got stopped to do a survey which took about a half hour of my time (got $15 gift card though), and started to enjoy the park a little about 10:20ish. Between then and taking my sweet time I got 5 (+ 1 re-ride) rides in and Horror Make Up Show complete by 1:15. Ate at Classic Monsters Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts