Crowds in early May?

serendipity

DIS Veteran
can anyone tell me what crowds are like early may? We're going to be there from May 6th-10th for the first part of our honeymoon, then off to the national parks. I was just wondering if this was a low season or high season. Thanks!

Serendipity:
The crowds should be fairly light during that time frame. We stayed there last year for the Food & Wine Festival (which was nothing compared to the event at WDW but we are hoping they expand on the festivities :thumbsup2 ), and I believe it was the first week of May. The weather is perfect and the parks are not too busy. We are going in the last weekend of April 2007 and are hoping for low crowds, too. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and have a wonderful honeymoon! :love:

We went the first week of May last year and will again this year, it was great!
The adults at kids prices is over about 2 weeks before and it is near the end of the school year , I found the rides most crowded at night when CA closes and everyone park hops. There was a big group of kids on a field trip from Mexico one day , but that was the only huge group we saw.

I was there the first weekend in May this year. It was a wonderful time to be there. The weather was warm, but not too hot. There were no real crowds to speak of. We are debating about going at that time again this year or going in early March. It kind of depends on if they have the kids fly free in March or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter