crowds

teatah

Earning My Ears
I need help! We are trying to decide the best time of year to visit with a young one. Our friends want to go in mid-June of 2003 & we are thinking early September of 2003. Our daughter is only two months old now, so a few months may make a big difference. How crowded is June? I know that September is pretty empty, so I am pushing for then. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

I think if you're basing your decision purely by the crowds, I would go in September. All the kids are back in school then and we have friends that have gone then and say it is empty. I'm not sure about June but it seems a lot would be out of school by then and therefore it would be crowded. I would go while school is in session while you still can!!!

June will be much more crowded than September, but they will be equally hot. You may want to consider pushing back to October or November, as the heat will have subsided but the crowds will still be low.

Of course, we took our 14 month old over Christmas, the most crowded time of the year, and managed to survive (though the heat wasn't an issue).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter