CRT dinner - how hard to get?

Alice121078

Mouseketeer
Going to be trying for it in late September on a non-MNSSHP night. These dining ADRs have me going nuts since I can’t book them yet! Lol

Thanks. I think we are going to try for BOG first, this second, and see if either works out.

I got shut out of a CRT reservation at 6am at 180+4 days away but with Touring Plans reservation finder I got one for the date & approximate time I wanted within a few weeks. CRT was really cool, it had been a bucket list item for me for a long time!

Also got shut out of lunch at BOG and it took months to catch a reservation even using the finder. I didn’t get a reservation for the time I wanted until the day before.

I got shut out of a CRT reservation at 6am at 180+4 days away but with Touring Plans reservation finder I got one for the date & approximate time I wanted within a few weeks. CRT was really cool, it had been a bucket list item for me for a long time!

Also got shut out of lunch at BOG and it took months to catch a reservation even using the finder. I didn’t get a reservation for the time I wanted until the day before.
Which did you prefer? My toddler son doesn’t care about princesses, but I want to go for the experience of eating in s castle - I think he will get a kick out of that.

CRT was a really fun experience and we ate there right after DD’s BBB apt so it was extra special. But it’s so expensive that we will probably not do it again any time soon. My DS was 2.5 and liked both restaurants but probably CRT slightly more than BOG. He likes interacting with characters and he had fun meeting the princesses at CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter