Cruise Venue Options

XSeabiscuitX

Duffy's Biggest Fan
So I sent this to my wedding planner Wednesday night, but she's apparently out of town and I won't get an answer until Monday at the soonest, and my family is making me crazy.

Does anyone know what options there are if you have more than 30 guests? We were fully planning on using the Outlook and I was happy with that, but I know it caps at 30. My dad and his rather large extended family are now being difficult about our extremely short guest list. (For the record, I didn't invite ANY extended family. It's both sets of parents and my brother plus a bunch of mutual friends, and as of yet, neither sets of parents has financially contributed and doesn't plan to.)

The official website says the atrium seats 40 and is subject to additional fees, but I can't find what those fees are anywhere. The other listed venue only does 18, so if it's not the atrium, I don't even know where we'd be. Help?

Let's turn it around, how many do you need? Are we talking 60 or 300?

If you go to Castaway Cay, there are 2 venues for up to 100 guests.

And keep in mind this is YOUR wedding (And your spouse-to-be), yes, it will give stress, but in the end YOU are the one wil has to look back at the pictures and be happy with it. If you can and want, stick your ground.

I want on ship, that much I am certain of.

I don't know how many honestly. 20? Maybe? Because I'm certain part of the people not being invited will then complain about the cost of the cruise. (I was actually trying to be considerate in not asking them to spend.)

I am hoping to and planning on standing my ground on this, but we'll see how it goes.

I'm not sure about the cruise part of your post, but just tossing this idea out there - could the extended family be appeased if you had a small party after you returned local? That way it doesn't mess with your wedding plans and still gives them an opportunity to celebrate with you.

I'm not sure about the cruise part of your post, but just tossing this idea out there - could the extended family be appeased if you had a small party after you returned local? That way it doesn't mess with your wedding plans and still gives them an opportunity to celebrate with you.
That's what I wanted to do. Apparently that's not good enough. It's still what I'm doing because after finding out the cost for the Atrium, there's NO WAY I am uping the guest list. So we'll see who shows up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!