Cruising 10/23 with ??'s

oligracemom

Earning My Ears
Hi!
My DH and I are are going on the Wonder 10/23-10/26. We are taking our daughter for her 2nd birthday and can't wait.:) We live in Cocoa Beach so we see the boats all the time. My dd always oohs and aahs over them so we are excited she gets to actually see her beloved Mickey in person. I have a few questions if anyone could answer. TIA

1. Will the servers bring my dd a little cake or something at dinner for her birthday? I have already told the travel agent.

2. Is it okay to bring some bottled water and wine for the room, on board?

3. We have late seating and we're on the waitlist for main. If we have to, we can make late seating work with our 2 year old by adjusting nap time, etc. Are there still quite a few kids in the late seating?

Thanks again!
LJR

1. Yes they will bring a cake and sing to her. You might want to
remind the head waiter, in case they did not get the memo from the TA

2. No problem with bringing drinks. If you choose to drink the wine at dinner they will charge you a $15 corkage fee, in your room or on deck no problem. Don't forget the corkscrew.

3. There are kids at late seating - the smaller ones tend to fall
asleep at the table :o

Have fun !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter