Cruising for newbies to RCCL

mjosburn

Earning My Ears
We're considering a November cruise on Brilliance of the Seas which would be our first RC cruise. In addition to reading the board here & asking questions, is the RCCL website easy to get information from? I've just started looking at it but am having a hard time finding what I need. I'm so programmed for DCL though so that could be the problem. ;-) Thanks in advance.

I just booked on RCCL for the first time yesterday! I too found their website cumbersome, so I did most of my research on cruisecritic, which has a much more 'informational' layout. RCL's site has a lot of BIG photos and I'm like, where is the actual information? Thanks for the mention of the RCL blog, I checked that out too for lots of info. So excited to be going on an Oasis class (Allure) after hearing everyone rave about them over the past few years. We are definitely in that familiar boat (ha, ha) of being priced off of DCL, but not minding it that much because the kids are older anyway, so more adventure on the ship will be better for them. We've been thinking of trying RCL or NCL for a while now. Nabbed a Kids Sail Free promo and are very happy with getting a balcony cabin for the first time for a steal! Anyway, who cares about the details......I'm going on a cruise with my family over fall break! :love:

Check youtube for several Dreams Unlimited Travel shows that they have done about Royal Caribbean. Most recently (2-3 weeks ago?) there was a segment comparing DCL, RCL & Celebrity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter