Cruising for Practically Free…Yep..I said Free!

I'm hoping you are going to write a trip report! So sorry Skip had to cancel. I am married to a farmer too and was so glad my husband could go and get out of the cold weather we had. We don't own livestock so that makes a huge difference. We got on the Wonder the day you got off. Did you get to spend any time in San Juan?

I will eventually, but I have a lot of pictures to edit before I can get started.
This winter has been cold. No school again today. We have had major ice overnight. Our overhead garage door is stuck closed right now.
Spring break trip is now iffy...and I am not too happy about that. But pricing is so high that week and Skip won't commit to anything and has an unrealistic budget. You can tell he's not the one to plan trips. Air to Orlando wasn't too bad but now it's going up. It's driving me bonkers.

That's a shame your dh had to cancel, it would be great if you all could go somewhere for Spring break(especially since Ohio will probably still have snow then, seriously, every time it melts we get more, I'm so over winter). Looking forward to reading how you liked the Wonder. I would give anything to go somewhere warm right now. Our next trip is in June to go see dh's family in Nebraska, just not the same as a cruise to somewhere nice and warm. Just 340 days until we're on the Fantasy, that's toooooo long!!

I am so over winter too. Luckily I have no where to be today as I can't get out anyways. I will just have to through myself into work and get myself ahead.

Hi Jenn! I loved following along on Facebook with your latest cruise. Sorry Skip had to cancel last minute. I hope you write another TR to help all get through the rest of winter here in the NE!!! :) Come join us on PDL or the PP Trip Reports closed group too!

Hi Jenn! I loved following along on Facebook with your latest cruise. Sorry Skip had to cancel last minute. I hope you write another TR to help all get through the rest of winter here in the NE!!! :) Come join us on PDL or the PP Trip Reports closed group too!

Does the new site allow reports yet? or are they still doing them all on FB? It's too much work for me to do it on facebook at this point. I have started writing my report in word (and I insert my link to Flickr and then copy and paste to the boards). So hopefully I will get things started here in the next few days.

No, PDL is doing the research to see how much it would cost for the bandwidth to add TR's so we're still sharing the TR's on our Facebook group. I'll read along on Disboards if you're going to post your new TR for sure. :) Looking forward to it!

No, PDL is doing the research to see how much it would cost for the bandwidth to add TR's so we're still sharing the TR's on our Facebook group. I'll read along on Disboards if you're going to post your new TR for sure. :) Looking forward to it!

OK, I am going to start it here then for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter