Crystal Palace & September 6th?

garris3404

Focus on the magic!
I'm well aware that you can't book the Crystal Palace after 2:30 PM on MNSSHP dates. But I can't book on Thursday September 6th after 2:30 PM? What gives? :confused3

I'm well aware that you can't book the Crystal Palace after 2:30 PM on MNSSHP dates. But I can't book on Thursday September 6th after 2:30 PM? What gives? :confused3

Well, booking for Sept 6 has been open for well over a month now. My guess is they are booked full since there are limited nights to have dinner there during party season. AND people hoping for free dining have been making ADRs right and left.

Nope, that not it. I've been checking since my 180 day out (March 6). That date originally had early closing hours (possibly due to NOJ?), but the hours changed to 9:00 PM over a month ago. You can't even search past 2:30 PM in the time drop down list. It's my only reservation I can't snag.

Nope, that not it. I've been checking since my 180 day out (March 6). That date originally had early closing hours (possibly due to NOJ?), but the hours changed to 9:00 PM over a month ago. You can't even search past 2:30 PM in the time drop down list. It's my only reservation I can't snag.
Interesting. On Aug 17, 24, 28, 31, Sept 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, etc it shows no dinner hours at all--look at the hours open for those days. I don't think I have noticed that before. But now you know that for sure. Maybe can you swap another day/restaurant? Guessing maybe they are planning for it not to be open at all during MNSSHP? Makes sense, they must throw away a lot of food, because they have to keep the buffet fully stocked, even with few dining. Sept 6 is not a MNSSHP night, so like you guessed, maybe Night of Joy? Or some other private function?

Last edited:

Well you can now select times beyond 2:20. You can select times up to 6:00. Been like that for several days. But the search wont return any available times past 2:45. When will they get this to work? :confused3

So frustrating! >:(

Just got notice from Touring Plans reservation finder this afternoon. Crystal Palace is finally available to book. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!