Crystal Palace

Momager

Mouseketeer
What do you prefer - Breakfast or lunch/dinner? Mostly asking about the food ;)

Breakfast. We were not impressed with the lunch options, and it’s also a lot more expensive.

Breakfast had more interesting options and was just better.

Breakfast was very good, never ate there for lunch.

We have lunch booked for our upcoming January trip. We did dinner many years back, and then breakfast. Breakfast is great, and lunch/dinner is just ok, according to many reviews. We love the characters, and wouldn't miss out on Crystal Palace. the reason we went with the lunch this time was a timing issue, but also, we're on the dining plan, so the price difference between breakfast and lunch/dinner won't effect us.

Love breakfast at CP! One of our must-dos! Puffy french toast is so yummy, and chef does made-to-order omlettes and will also do Mickey shaped pancakes (w/cc if you like!)

Love breakfast. Sadly only dinner fits into our plans but it is during our DDP portion of the trip so I don't care about the cost so much... missing the breakfast lasagna. I will review the dinner when I get back in late January/early February!

Love breakfast. Sadly only dinner fits into our plans but it is during our DDP portion of the trip so I don't care about the cost so much... missing the breakfast lasagna. I will review the dinner when I get back in late January/early February!
We love the Pooh's Breakfast Lasagna also.

But, Pooh's Breakfast Lasagna really should have honey in it :confused3

(it doesn't, we asked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter