Current AP price for DVC owners

hitchedpumpkin

Laughter is an instant vacation
:confused: Does anyone know what the current AP price is? Mousesavers is showing:
First time Annual Pass purchase: $462.21 Adults (10 and older); $406.83 Children (3-9).

This is the price without tax and obviously doesn't include the DVC discount. If Mousesavers is right then AP for DVC member would be in the neighborhood of $385.25 for adults and $306.77 for children

As of this past Sunday the DVC Member site is showing adult price with DVC discount as $334.00 and child as $294.00 and I believe this includes tax (although I could be wrong)

Anyone know which is right? If DVC is right that would save me $75.00 for my family of 4.

No, the $334 price does not include tax. With tax, it would be $355.71. The $294 ticket is $313.111 with tax. And if you are going to have the voucher sent to you, there is a minimum $3.00 charge. You can do Will Call and you won't have to pay anything.

My Question Is Abour Renewal For Dvc Members.
Annual Passholders Get A $50 Break When Renewing. Do Dvc Members Get A $50 Discount When Renewing Plus The $100 Dvc Annual Pass Discount?

If you renew any AP within 30 days of it's expiration date, you'll get a slight discount. So, DVC people get a discount off that discounted rate. Hope that came out right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter