Current best price for 14 day ultimate?

ElleBelle88

Mouseketeer
Apologies if there is already a thread on this, if so please just point me in the right direction and I'll be off! I was hoping someone could help me with the best price from a reliable website please? Our holiday date is in April 2017. TIA!

The WDW travel company currently have them for £299 as do Florida Tix, Attraction Tickets Direct £319. Not sure if this is the best price, but I have used all 3 companies without any problems.

Great, thank you. Do you know if I'll get the code to be able to Fast Pass + as soon as I purchase with those companies please? I'll probably just go with Disney for ease.

Both Florida Tix and ATD supply real tickets so you will get the code on them to add to your MDE account. You can always double check if you decide to use one of these instead of WDW travel company.

I bought mine from the Walt Disney Travel Company at £299. You cant go wrong by buying direct. Ive had emails detailing all the Add-ons etc

I am new to this board and wondered the same question,.. many thanks for the great info.
we will be arriving at Universal on Dec 18th for 2 weeks and hope to get to the Disney parks !!
many thanks
Geoff

WaltDisney World are currently offering 2% cash back for purchases made through the link on Quidco. Every penny helps!

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter