Current Check In procedures

sistersville

Earning My Ears
Hello, Anyone that has been to Aulani recently can you please share the current check in procedures? I want to make sure we have everything we need on hand when we arrive. Do you have to show them your safe travels QR code or negative test results?
Thanks!

I was there last week. Yes, you’ll need to log into safe travels and show them your QR code.

We visited Kauai and the Big Island before arriving on Oahu and checking in to Aulani. So since we didn’t need a negative test in order to travel inter-island from Big Island to Oahu, we just showed them our green exempt status for our flight from Kauai to Big Island and that was sufficient for them. Honestly I’m not sure how closely they checked the details. Just like at the car rental counters, they’re just looking for a green exempt status on your Safe Travels profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter