Current DCL Dooney & Bourke's Offerings?

Wait. Does Lily Pulitzer have DCL exclusive patterns??? :cutie: I love the bright, cheerfulness of Lily P! Fortunately I have not gotten the Pandora bug. But I have similar addictions for jewelry in Hawaii.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I think they are exclusive...I have not looked elsewhere but perhaps they are the same as the ones at WDW resort shops. Very cheery and bright. :)

moon princess has quite the extensive list of all Disney dooneys. I so badly want the initial one... but the ebay prices are unreal. based on moon princess, in some form/ fashion DCL comes out with a new one about once a year. I'm hoping for a great one for my merry time cruise December 2019

Thanks for that link, twin pines! :thanks: I did find moon princess in all my google searches. She has some really cool stuff, but I still cannot find out if there are any new DCL Dooneys. :o

I wanted to get the newer design with the animation characters on my Fantasy cruise this past November, but I waited too long! When I finally went to buy it they were all gone. Lesson learned! Next time I'm getting one right away!

I wanted to get the newer design with the animation characters on my Fantasy cruise this past November, but I waited too long! When I finally went to buy it they were all gone. Lesson learned! Next time I'm getting one right away!

Aww, so sorry disney_dreamin. :sad1: Is it the one with the Pixar characters on a blue background? If so, I think they have it at disneystore.com. I will be sure to look right after we board to see if there are any Dooney's I cannot live without. :flower:

It's the new one with the white background. Sytrace has a pic of it at the beginning of this thread. I was pretty disappointed. I had to console myself with a shirt that had the same design on a grey background because the design was just so cute. :D

It's the new one with the white background. Sytrace has a pic of it at the beginning of this thread. I was pretty disappointed. I had to console myself with a shirt that had the same design on a grey background because the design was just so cute. :D

Ah, that is cute! I do recall seeing Sytrace photo, but it was good to revisit to see again. Thanks! :cutie:

moon princess has quite the extensive list of all Disney dooneys. I so badly want the initial one... but the ebay prices are unreal. based on moon princess, in some form/ fashion DCL comes out with a new one about once a year. I'm hoping for a great one for my merry time cruise December 2019

http://moonprincess.com/disneydooneybourke/?s=dcl

I love that Europe 2018 bag. We sailed in November 2018 out of New York City, but they did not have any of that style on the Magic at that time. Currently, there are none on eBay. :(

Awesome! It's fun to have a handbag that fills you with great memories, isn't it? :cutie: I still keep going back to my Aulani bag.... love, love it! I can't wait to see the new DCL bag in person in a few weeks! Woohoo!!! Can't WAIT!! :love:

Wait. Does Lily Pulitzer have DCL exclusive patterns??? :cutie: I love the bright, cheerfulness of Lily P! Fortunately I have not gotten the Pandora bug. But I have similar addictions for jewelry in Hawaii.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
To my knowledge, no. Every Lilly I’ve seen on a Disney ship I’ve seen before and already knew existed. And I’m a BIG Lilly fan/collector. I belong to several Lilly groups. It’s surprising with a Lilly store in Disney Springs and now Lilly on the ships that they have not done a collaboration print yet. Most recent collab was with Gwyneth Paltrow’s brand GOOP. I personally didn’t care for any of the pieces and they were marked-up a bit over what even Lilly’s typically cost. FYI, for the Lilly lovers out there, the next After Party Sale should be coming up. Word I’m seeing is later in August, perhaps even early September. Bummer since I’d need any purchases by the 12th of Sept. Lilly only has 2 sales a year and they’re wild events that last just a few days.

Last edited:
To the OP, there are many Disney Dooney collector groups on FB you can join. Lots of opportunity for buy/sell/trade. I’ve been into Disney Dooneys since they first started making them...like 10 years now, I guess! Wow! I counted how many different ones I’ve had a couple years ago...was like 23 or something like that. Had a couple more since. I buy what I love, use them, buy a new love, and sell as I go. I don’t typically go backwards in using my bags. And if I never sold them I’d need a whole walk-in closet just for bags!

In DCL prints, I’d have to say the original DCL sketch is my all-time favorite. I swore I didn’t like the Fantasy inaugural print in pictures but in person I loved it. Total regret selling that bag. I’ve seen all the current prints in person. None really speak to me right now so I haven’t bought any of them. I thought I’d love the 2017 print with the white background but in person it just didn’t do it for me. In years past a new DCL print would appear towards the end of summer or early fall. Typically I’d see pics, get excited, then have a shot at it when I take my September cruise with my friends. I’m seriously crossing my fingers for a new print in the next month or so!

To my knowledge, no. Every Lilly I’ve seen on a Disney ship I’ve seen before and already knew existed. And I’m a BIG Lilly fan/collector. I belong to several Lilly groups. It’s surprising with a Lilly store in Disney Springs and now Lilly on the ships that they have not done a collaboration print yet. Most recent collab was with Gwyneth Paltrow’s brand GOOP. I personally didn’t care for any of the pieces and they were marked-up a bit over what even Lilly’s typically cost. FYI, for the Lilly lovers out there, the next After Party Sale should be coming up. Word I’m seeing is later in August, perhaps even early September. Bummer since I’d need any purchases by the 12th of Sept. Lilly only has 2 sales a year and they’re wild events that last just a few days.

Good to know about the Lilly sale, Sweetpee! Thanks for the heads up! I know Lilly has done a collaboration with Pottery Barn & PBKids recently too. CUTE stuff!

n DCL prints, I’d have to say the original DCL sketch is my all-time favorite. I swore I didn’t like the Fantasy inaugural print in pictures but in person I loved it. Total regret selling that bag. I’ve seen all the current prints in person. None really speak to me right now so I haven’t bought any of them. I thought I’d love the 2017 print with the white background but in person it just didn’t do it for me. In years past a new DCL print would appear towards the end of summer or early fall. Typically I’d see pics, get excited, then have a shot at it when I take my September cruise with my friends. I’m seriously crossing my fingers for a new print in the next month or so!

I'm afraid the newest white background print doesn't speak to me either, at least in the photos, so I will wait until I see it.

Like you, I just buy what I love. Since I typically do NOT sell as I buy, it's a good thing I don't buy quite as many as you, sweetpee! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie: I keep going back to my favorite Aulani D & B. I bought one of the first ones, a pebble leather with white/light background. Loved it until about 2 or 3 years later I found the fabric D & B for Aulani that was bright and colorful! ADORABLE! I will put it away, and then a year later, pull it out and use it again for a while. Makes me smile every time.

getattachment2.jpg

Photo from the disneyfashionista site.

Good to know about the Lilly sale, Sweetpee! Thanks for the heads up! I know Lilly has done a collaboration with Pottery Barn & PBKids recently too. CUTE stuff!

I'm afraid the newest white background print doesn't speak to me either, at least in the photos, so I will wait until I see it.

Like you, I just buy what I love. Since I typically do NOT sell as I buy, it's a good thing I don't buy quite as many as you, sweetpee! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie: I keep going back to my favorite Aulani D & B. I bought one of the first ones, a pebble leather with white/light background. Loved it until about 2 or 3 years later I found the fabric D & B for Aulani that was bright and colorful! ADORABLE! I will put it away, and then a year later, pull it out and use it again for a while. Makes me smile every time.

View attachment 337243

Photo from the disneyfashionista site.

The PB Lilly stuff was SO needed! When they stopped selling home goods with Garnett Hill it left such a void! I’m so glad to see that line will be ongoing!

I was so sure I loved that new white background DCL print from pics. But when I saw it in person it wasn’t the same feeling at all. It’s crazy how that works. Sometimes I adore a print in pics but when I actually see it I’m meh on it. But then there’s some I’m meh from pics but when I see it in person I l’m dying in love. LOL! Like my 2017 F&G Barlow. I thought the pics were cute. In person? Oh my heart skipped beats and I was smitten. I’ve carried that the better part 16 months now. I have a NWT Pop Art Barlow and wallet waiting for me to move in. I just haven’t done it. I bought the AP Walk in the Park mini-Barlow last year on release day. I used it most of the summer but it’s just so small I won’t go back to it.

There’s been a couple times I bought a new Dooney online and a couple times in person where I got the bag but never made the move into it. Once I realize I’m not in love with it I resell & move on. It’s all so inexplicably strange when you start talking about it but us purse girls get this stuff. LOL!

There’s been a couple times I bought a new Dooney online and a couple times in person where I got the bag but never made the move into it. Once I realize I’m not in love with it I resell & move on. It’s all so inexplicably strange when you start talking about it but ya purse girls get this stuff. LOL!

Thanks for the great morning chuckle!!! Sooooooooo true!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!