Current Dream Concierge Team?

EskiLvr

Mouseketeer
We’re sailing next month (Whoo Hoo!) and contemplating trying to upgrade at port. Does anyone know who the current Concierge Team is on the Dream? (If anyone we’ve been lucky enough to interact with on past cruises is there, we’re definitely heading for the supervisor’s desk!) Thanks!

Danny is leaving the Dream next week for the Fantasy, and Angeline will be FT on the Dream vice splitting her time. I don’t know any more beyond that.

Oh goodness - a lightbulb just came on over my head. Was this Michelle from the UK by any chance?

As of the end of January, Michelle will be there but David and Kenan will be off on vacation and Angeline will be back for a couple of weeks to fill in, with the third person being undetermined as of yet.

*bump*

We're not sailing until May, and I may end up bumping this thread again before then, but I am curious. I'm hoping someone who has recently returned from concierge on the dream will share.

Last edited:
We just had Danny on the Fantasy and it was great to see him again.

The last time we were on the Dream it was Michelle, Rodrigo and Angeline. I heard Rodrigo is no longer with DCL so it makes sense that they had a spot to fill on the Dream

In February, Michelle had actually gone on vacation and it was Ropa, Sarah and Angeline.

Angeline was lovely on our spring cruise last year. Super friendly and competent. Had a nice time chatting with her about what it's like working for Disney.

We just got off the Dream on March 9th. Our concierge team was Kenan, Ropa, and Sarah. They were very pleasant and helpful. Our bartender was Winchester (and we met his brother Wally in Meridian) and he was fantastic. He picked up on my husbands favorite beer right away and had it ready for him each time he walked in. Our room steward was Jose and he was FANTASTIC! Efficient, pleasant, knowledgeable and he made some great towel/blanket sculptures. Allen and Jovino were our servers and they were great. In fact, I would say Allen was my favorite cast member out of all that we encountered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter