Current EE Policy

Belle62442

Mouseketeer
Is it still those with a 3+ PH are they only ones getting EE, or are they still giving hotel guests EEs?

When we were in DL a few weeks ago, 3+PH holders got one day of EE however; if you stay at one of the three resorts you can go to EE each time it is available during your stay.

Hotel guests do get it every day they have it. I believe that it is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Albort said:
ToonTown Morning Madness is only for 3+ park hopper...
I don't believe this is true, as we had 4 day hoppers. It has something to do with booking directly with Disney (or AAA, etc.) and booking a package of hotel and entrance tickets at that time. And the hotel needs to be a DLR hotel or good neighbor. Then you can get TTMM vouchers.

When we booked, we stayed at a good neighbor and booked hotel and entrance tickets separately. At that time I noticed we could have booked a package - which happened to be about $120 more expensive - and gotten TTMM plus some other low value items. I decided that TTMM was not worth $120. So I stayed with the original plan - and our 4 day hoppers did have EE but not TTMM.

HydroGuy said:
I don't believe this is true, as we had 4 day hoppers. It has something to do with booking directly with Disney (or AAA, etc.) and booking a package of hotel and entrance tickets at that time. And the hotel needs to be a DLR hotel or good neighbor. Then you can get TTMM vouchers.

When we booked, we stayed at a good neighbor and booked hotel and entrance tickets separately. At that time I noticed we could have booked a package - which happened to be about $120 more expensive - and gotten TTMM plus some other low value items. I decided that TTMM was not worth $120. So I stayed with the original plan - and our 4 day hoppers did have EE but not TTMM.

sorry, your right...

Disneyland® Early Entry & Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
Date: 09/21/2006

Disneyland Early Entry:
Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland® Resort on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Eligible Guests include:

Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets.

Japanese market Guests who have purchased 2+ day hopper bonus tickets.
Tourist in-market Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets from local hotels or visitor centers.
Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.
Currently, the following attraction, food, merchandise and character locations are available to Early Entry Guests:

Attractions Foods Merchandise Characters
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventure
"it's a small world"
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Astro Orbitor
Space Mountain
Star Tours

Plaza Inn
Blue Ribbon Bakery
Carnation Café
Main Street Fruit Cart Fantasyland Mad Hatter
Once Upon a Time
Stroller Shop
Little Green Men
Disney Showcase
"it's a small world" Toy Shop
Star Trader
Town Square
Plaza Inn

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness:

Description:
Guests may wake up and enjoy Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness an hour before Toontown opens to the general public. This enhanced experience offers our Guests the opportunity to meet and greet some of their favorite Disney Characters. The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads a comical ceremony in which everyone "becomes" a citizen of Toontown - and that's when the madness begins!

Entitlement:
Available for Guests traveling on Walt Disney Travel Company packages and
multi-day Japan Travel Bureau Guests Only.

Availability:
Walt Disney Travel Company Guests: Now through 1-31-07.
Japan Travel Bureau Guests: Now through 1-31-07.

Restrictions:
Guests will receive a Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness voucher which must be surrendered upon entry.

Operation of Attractions and appearances of Characters are subject to change without notice.

Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission ticket in order to enter Disneyland® park and Mickey's Toontown.

Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of ticket Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday.

So if I am going on a Friday, I have a 2-day park hopper, and am staying in the DLH that night, will I be able to get an EE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter