Current Special Package Offers

samserena

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any thoughts on the current special package offers DLHK is offering?

Specifically, the breakfast and room package (see below) and the room and 1 day ticket package:

Breakfast & room package:

Book your hotel stay online to receive exclusive privileges-room upgrade and complimentary drink.

Room upgrade applies to the following categories:

Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
Standard -> Deluxe

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Standard -> Deluxe

Rate Includes
One night accommodation at Disney's Hollywood Hotel (room rate depends on type of room selected)
Breakfast for two guests at Chef Mickey

Room & 1 day Package:

includes accommodation and two "1-Day General Admission" tickets (per night).
Book your hotel stay online to receive exclusive privileges-room upgrade and complimentary drink.

Room upgrade applies to the following categories:

Standard -> Deluxe

Rate Includes
One night accommodation at Disney Explorers Lodge (room rate depends on type of room selected)
2 Hong Kong Disneyland ‘1-Day General Admission’ Tickets for admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park
Charges

Also, re the above, with the "1-Day General Admission" tickets (per night), we'd be staying 3 nights, so 3 one day tickets? (we'd only need two days)

Because it also says the same for the room & 2 day package "2-Day General Admission" tickets (per night)."

Sorry for all of the detail, just feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Thank you in advance

@samserena - Looks like you're spoilt for choice with special offers. Good for you!

Have you run the numbers to work out which deal provides you with the best offer?

I personally prefer to have a spreadsheet and list out all the benefits. I would then use the website to get a quote by hotel and by offer; and tick off which benefit I get in the spreadsheet.
I invariably find that once I start going through it and setting it all out, it gets easier to narrow down which benefits are important to me and which resort I want to stay at.

You may also want to run the numbers against the room only discount (I think they extended the 35% room only discount) and getting an Annual Pass for at least one of you. Especially if you are looking at park entry for 3 days.

FWIW - I've generally found the room only discount plus an AP provides me with the best option. But that's me. It may not be the best option for you and your travel party.

I've been working on a spreadsheet - also my fave way to do things :).

I think I have found the same re room only discount then 2 day tickets on top.

Thank you for your feedback - made me feel a lot better about my research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!