Custom Dry Fit Shirt Help

lchuck

DIS Dad #826
Our family is heading to WDW in about 3.5 months and would love to have some matching dry fit shirts. I'm not sure where to start on this. It may be something best left to a pro and I am definitely willing to pay $25 or so per shirt if I can get a couple of different ones made for each member of our family (4 of us). Any suggestions for those who have had some made or made themselves some shirts? Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you checked any of the run Disney etsy shops? Runners love dri-fit shirts. I usually buy any polyester blend shirts on Amazon. Walmart had some by Hanes that I have also used. Then you can either go to etsy shop and see if anyone can make you an iron on design or make your own that you can print and cut.

Have you checked any of the run Disney etsy shops? Runners love dri-fit shirts. I usually buy any polyester blend shirts on Amazon. Walmart had some by Hanes that I have also used. Then you can either go to etsy shop and see if anyone can make you an iron on design or make your own that you can print and cut.
I ended up locating an Etsy shop that had the dry fit shirts and was willing to do custom designs for a very reasonable price. I hadn't had an experience with Etsy in the past, but I found the process to be very smooth and she was extremely helpful throughout. Our shirts are currently in production and we'll get them in the near future. I'll report back on the quality and will also leave her shop info. Thanks!

FYI, In case anyone else is looking for some custom shirts. I ended up ordering from an Etsy business called "EnchantedbyDesigns" and the shirts turned out GREAT! They have a few designs listed on their Etsy shop, but Stacey was more than willing to work with me and she ended up creating 2 custom shirts for each member of my family and also a matching design for all of us. She was extremely friendly and also very quick to respond to questions throughout the entire process. The shirts ended up being very reasonable, around $18/shirt including shipping and that was for dri-fit style shirts. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process, otherwise look her up on Etsy and you won't be disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter