D-Luxe Burger -Can you Add Toppings?

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
I see specialty burgers but my kids prefer classic cheeseburgers with bacon or bacon and fried egg. Has anyone successfully added toppings to a classic cheeseburger?? AND been on a dining plan (like are toppings included???)

I know this was moved to the DDP but regardless of dining plans has anyone ever added extras to their classic cheeseburger at D-Luxe burger? Like bacon or egg?

Usually, if on the DP, if you add one thing, they take something away, but you can pay OOP. I can’t imagine that a slice of bacon or an egg will cost too much.

Thanks. I just know the kids won’t like any of their specialty burgers but love a good burger. Looks like they have a great breakfast burger. But I doubt they serve that at lunchtime!

I see specialty burgers but my kids prefer classic cheeseburgers with bacon or bacon and fried egg. Has anyone successfully added toppings to a classic cheeseburger?? AND been on a dining plan (like are toppings included???)

You can always ask, but I would expect to pay OOP for any topping you add. Alternatively, you could order one of the specialty burgers and ask for ALL the toppings on the side. They could then build their burger the way they want and someone else eat the toppings they don't want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!