D23 can you watch it live or recorded?

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
I know D23 is today I was wondering if there was any way that a person could watch it live or recorded later. Have passed one’s ever been available to view later?

So is there a time I should be watching. It’s kinda just musical right now. Feels like I’m on hold for DCL(3+ hours last week!). I’m central time.

I’m trying to find out what they plan to do with the Magic for December 2023. I’m hearing Secret plans for Wonder but it’s quite for the Magic.
I’m also interested in park plans, but will not be attending for a few years. Parents can’t handle it at their age, too long of a day without a nap. I’m in no hurry for the parks I’m blessed just to have DCL family time.

Why was this moved to a photo thread? Makes no sense.

So is there a time I should be watching. It’s kinda just musical right now. Feels like I’m on hold for DCL(3+ hours last week!). I’m central time.

I’m trying to find out what they plan to do with the Magic for December 2023. I’m hearing Secret plans for Wonder but it’s quite for the Magic.
I’m also interested in park plans, but will not be attending for a few years. Parents can’t handle it at their age, too long of a day without a nap. I’m in no hurry for the parks I’m blessed just to have DCL family time.
I believe tomorrow at 10:30 am (California time) is the parks, product and experience panel. Here is the link

No interest in watching it live. The key/important points of whatever they talk about will likely show up in many reports after the event ends. I would imagine a lot of filler stuff will be in the live broadcast.

No interest in watching it live. The key/important points of whatever they talk about will likely show up in many reports after the event ends. I would imagine a lot of filler stuff will be in the live broadcast.
The live was on Sunday, it was a lot of filler. They announced the theme of the new disney cruise (Disney Treasure) and Tron is opening Spring 2023, and other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter