D23 Tickets Expo Tickets

D23 Expo 2024 dates have not been announced and tickets have not gone on sale. Resale tickets may or may not work, depending upon the rules for the next one. In the past, I have seen them for sale on social media groups dedicated to the expo.

I am looking for tickets to 2023 Disney 23 Expo.

Do you know of any social media groups where I could look?

check various social media groups, such as FB.

oh, do you want to go to the expo itself or just shopping. Disney is selling shopping tickets only too…
I am specifically interest in Shopping Tickets. Do you know how I may purchase two tickets?

Thank you

Hi , I am going to Destination 23 and they haven’t done the shopping reservations for attendees yet .
Are you a D23 Gold member because after attendees schedule shopping then they are supposed to offer to other Gold members would didn’t get tickets to the event.

OK, they haven't announced the shopping tickets yet. I believe those are $150 per person? I'll see if I can find the post I saw that mentioned it.
Thank you. We will definitely would purchase 2 shopping tickets.
Hi , I am going to Destination 23 and they haven’t done the shopping reservations for attendees yet .
Are you a D23 Gold member because after attendees schedule shopping then they are supposed to offer to other Gold members would didn’t get tickets to the event.
I am a D23 Gold Member and I am willing to purchase 2 shopping tickets or recieve shopping tickets from other Gold Members after they have shopped.

Aramark, I would be interested in chatting with you about your tickets, if they are transferrable?

I have two tickets to D23 Expo 2023 Preferred. But I cannot attend.

Aramark, I would be interested in chatting with you about your tickets, if they are transferrable?
From the D23 page:
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter